When your people need to find and win new work, MORRIS • ASSOCIATES INC.‘s customized outplacement programs help them find new employment faster and more effectively. So if your organization has to downsize employees, MORRIS • ASSOCIATES INC. can be there before, during and after RIF notices are given.
Assessment & Resume Development
- Conduct initial consultation to determine transition and career needs.
- Counsel each individual to effectively deal with the emotional aspects of making the transition out of an organization and into the work market.
- Conduct career assessment and identify key marketable strengths, abilities and interests, as well as the potential for self-employment.
- Review and discuss career assessment results, integrating articulated values into transition and lifestyle planning.
- Work with each individual to integrate assessment results into a focused, future-directed resume with impact.
Research, Planning and Contact Development
- Using assessment results, help each individual target and develop their contact plan to reach out to appropriate industries, organizations and other contacts to make in their transition.
- Help to identify potential positions, to research and contact hiring organizations and to track search actions and progress.
- Counsel each individual how to work effectively with executive recruiters and search firms.
- Assist individual with interpreting and responding to advertised positions.
Interviewing, Negotiating and Closing
- Train and coach individual and small groups in effective online and in-person networking, interviewing and negotiating techniques.
- Support, monitor and evaluate progress in the work search through on-going individual coaching and counseling.
- Prepare individual for interviews and other important work search meetings. Debrief individual post-interviews and meetings, including constructing appropriate follow-up actions and letters.
To learn more about MORRIS • ASSOCIATES INC. outplacement services, please contact us.