An Executive Recruiter told me once, “By and large the hiring process is a de-selection out process more than a selection in process; for every one hired, dozens perhaps hundreds or more are selected out. The key to being hired is, avoid being de-selected.”
Tom Morris’ presentation “How to Avoid Being De-selected in the Hiring Process,” walks participants through the 10 most common mistakes people make in the job search process.
- “Overall an excellent presentation with excellent information. Best speaker of the week.”
- “He made learning these valuable lessons lots of fun!!! What a great speaker.”
- “Tom Morris is an enthusiastic and very informative speaker.”
- “I think this is the third time I’ve heard Morris speak. I’ve learned something every time.”
- “Extremely vivacious and informative. Good examples, one of the best this week.”
Contact us to learn more about having Tom present “How to Avoid Being De-selected in the Hiring Process,” to your organization, today.