Our coaching programs are customized to meet the leadership development needs of each individual. The MORRIS • ASSOCIATES INC. team has coached partners, presidents, senior executives, directors and managers. Our customized, one-on-one coaching process includes:
Preparation and Assessment
- Conduct introductory meeting with management to confirm general areas of coaching focus.
- Hold diagnostic meetings with individual and manager(s) to discuss coaching areas and set general coaching goals.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments, which can include 360° interviews if appropriate.
Assessment Feedback and Planning
- Review assessment results and interviews held, if any, with the individual. Develop a more detailed written coaching plan to target specific development objectives.
- Meet with the individual, manager(s) and coach to agree on the more detailed written plan as the focus of the coaching process.
One-On-One Dialogue and Progress Reporting
- Conduct customized coaching to work on specific development objectives.
- Recommend learning materials, outside training and customized assignments selected to reinforce coaching dialogue.
- Track development progress and review and revise ongoing plan as needed to continue to implement and sustain positive changes.
Development Follow-Through and Reinforcement
- Conduct summary meeting with coach, individual and manager(s) to review coaching results.
- Review and agree upon the individual’s action plan to sustain positive changes.
- Agree upon follow-up communication and actions among all parties involved.
To learn more about MORRIS • ASSOCIATES INC. coaching programs, please contact us.